Guitar great Stefan Grossman returns to Australia in March for workshops in Adelaide and Sydney, concerts in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Grossman studied guitar under the legendary Reverend Gary Davis in New York in the early 60s and has been a key figure in preserving ragtime, blues and folk fingerstyle guitar playing. If that’s the style of guitar you’re interested in, be sure to catch a session with this living musical treasure if you can.
- 8 & 9 March, Adelaide Guitar Workshop, Brunswick Hotel, 270 Gilbert Street, Adelaide SA 5000
- 10 March, The Gov, 59 Port Road, HIndmarsh SA 5007
- 13 March, The Wesley Anne, 250 High Street Northcote VIC 3070
- 16 March, Burke and Wills Winery, 3155 Burke and Wills Track, Mia Mia VIC 3444
- 18 March, The Vanguard, 42 King Street, Newtown NSW 2042
- 22 & 23 March, Sydney Guitar Workshop, Balmain NSW 2041 (details tba)
- 29 March, Danish Club, 36 Austin Street, Newstead QLD 4006
Workshop bookings are now open. Links from the webpage www.arelmedia.com.au